1. It takes you a lifetime to get anywhere
Pokémon Go > everything else
2. You think it's a perfectly valid excuse for being late
You've genuinely said, 'sorry, I was catching Pokémon' to your boss.
3. Pokémon Go > social events, every time
Friend: What're you doing this weekend?
4. Hanging around street corners etc. is your new favourite pastime and you don't think it's in the slightest bit weird
5. Even in the dead of night
There's no rest for the wicked.
6. You plan all your free time around it
'Sorry I can't tonight, I'm playing Pokémon Go' is the new 'I'm washing my hair'.
7. You've disowned every friend and/or family member who is yet to download it
Ain't nobody got time for the Pokémon-Go-less population.
8. Eat, sleep, Pokémon Go repeat is your life now
9. You've sustained all manner of injuries for never looking where you're going
Eyes on the prize baby.
10. You risk life and limb
'Girl, 25, in near-miss car accident while playing Pokémon Go' could legit be tomorrow's headline.
11. You genuinely need physio for crooking your neck
12. You give judging eyes to people *still* playing Candy Crush/Solitaire/anything other than PG
That is so 2015.
13. You've shortened it to PG and think you deserve a Pulitzer Prize
14. You wish someone would invent a summer-friendly glove with a phone compartment
You're keeping screen-protected manufacturers in jobs with the amount of times you've dropped yours.
15. You've had at least one PG-related mental breakdown, most likely drunk
You said 'this is me' when you watched this.
16. The boy you're dating has to bribe you with rare Pokémons before you agree to go round
You'd rather catch Pokémon than feelings.
17. You've cancelled your gym membership
I have walked 500 miles and I will walk 500 more.
18. At least one of these items is on its way to you
Gotta buy 'em all.
19. You wonder whether they'll make a Pokémon Go rehab centre
But more importantly, will you need it?
How much has Pokémon Go taken over your life? Let us know the signs it's taken your soul on Twitter @soFeminineUK
You might also like...