1. He has a deep love of Pugs
A friend of the pugs is a friend of ours.
2. He’s close to his parents
They travelled from Italy to watch him perform and said: "He will always be able to count on our support. Always always always." Excuse us for a sec, someone must be chopping onions...
3. His fashion choices are usually top notch
This guy just does not care and that is why he is ALREADY a winner!
4. He’s a shy guy
He's so quiet and smiley. Can't we take him away from those harsh studio lights and just bring him home?
5. He’s a cuddly bear
Or 'my big Italian bear' as the other contestants like to describe him.
6. Also, an Italian accent?! Yes please.
We love a good Italian accent.
7. You want him to be your BFF
This guy needs someone to keep him level-headed as he shoots to stardom and you could help with that!
8. The other contestants love him
When your competitors flat out love you, you know you've got a winner.
9. He has the voice of a super star
The most important one! Amazing personality AND amazing talent.
10. He’s so cute
If we haven't made it clear enough already, we really do just want to eat him up.
11. He travelled from Italy to be here
12. He’s always watched the show
"I used to watch the X Factor UK in my bedroom on my own, and I used to say, one day at least I must try, and now I'm here, and that's crazy!"
13. He’s buds with Sam Smith
Our other loveable cutesy pie.
14. He’s been consistently awesome
Has he done one bad performance yet? No. No he hasn't.
15. He’s a culture vulture
He's just so happy to be here!
16. Ed Sheeran has his back
He said: “I texted Cowell about the Italian dude because I think he is fantastic. I like his love of pugs as well that he gives no f**k and wears whatever he wants.”
17. And so do we! Come on Andrea!
You can do it!