Yesterday David Cameron tweeted a photo of him on the phone to Barack Obama condemning Putin's attack on Ukraine. You know, just so we all know he's actually doing something in there. Cut to a twitter melt-down with parodies and memes popping up all over, but none more well placed than Patrick Stewart's.
So just in case you haven't experienced the joy that is @SirPatStew, here's 10 reasons why you should get on over and click that follow.
He's the human gift that keeps on giving.
1. He isn't afraid to address hard hitting political situations
2. Fancy dress? Count him IN.
3. He appreciates the comic value of fruit
4. He's one part of the best bromance in the world
Just quit it with the tiny hats P-Stew. WE CAN'T COPE.
5. He naps with cats at Christmas and photographs the evidence
ONE OF US. ONE OF US.
6. He's not afraid of a bit of foam
7. He's a total badass
Pat just SHTAP.
8. He's always majestic. Especially in mountain scenes.
10. He insists all special announcements are made in ball pits
PLEASE MARRY US PATRICK!!
11. He's artistic talents are hard to ignore
12. He has a heart of gold
13. He loves the best things in life
14. He always has a witty response
Was his response when the Guardian mistakenly outed him as gay...
15. All HAIL SIR PAT STEW
Isn't he just THE BEST. Tweet us if you agree (which you do) or if there are any moments we've missed at @sofeminineUK.