Kim-Ye are said to be secretly planning their big day with discussions of a destination wedding, larger than life ceremony and a budget that is sure to leave the bride blushing.
What do you wear to your wedding when your Kim Kardashian? The fashion possibilities are endless when designers would sell their souls to dress you for your big day.
Forget the gold plated canopies and edible diamond encrusted deserts, we want to know the A-Z dress deets. Who she's wearing and what she's wearing down to every last stitch.
Having already been hitched twice before, she's had plenty of time to perfect her aisle walk so we're thinking this time round the train will be off the richter scale.
So what could appear on a Kim Kardashian wedding dress wishlist?
Here's five fashion fantasies (the good, bad and the ugly)
1. A Kanye inspired leather dress featuring a hood and cape (stage style goes bridal).
2. Going traditional - a Kate Middleton replica fit for a princess. Well she did send the Duchess a push present!
3. Vera Wang custom designed A-line dress with gold embellishment inspired by Kayne's grill.
4. A Parisian style gown with a crystal encrusted veil to match Nori's highchair.
5. A controversial Karl Lagerfeld creation in keeping with the K-name theme.
Not many people get to say 'I do' in a voluminous tulle Vera Wang gown with hand-cut organza petals. So will Kim let Wang work her wedding magic for a second time?
However she chooses to top her wedding wardrobe one things for sure - that Vera Wang gown is going to take some serious beating.
What do you want to see Kim wear on her wedding day? Tweet us @sofeminineuk