Picking a pair of glasses is hard. There's your face shape to think about, then there's your hair and makeup and let's not pretend, it's a lot to do with the money thang too.
Whether you're feeling a set of tortoiseshell frames, leaning towards the geek-chic small round variety or all over the cat-eye glasses, one thing's for certain, they need to be YOU.
Pinterest is the holy grail for everything inspiration so it's no surprise that it was the first place we headed to find some style ideas...
We'll calling first dibs on the 70s style BTW!
1. Geek chic tortoiseshell frames... cos nerds always win
2. Timeless and vintage
3. Preppy a la Poppy Delevingne
4. I mean if they're good enough for Amanda Seyfried!
5. Check out Veronique Tristram, Fashion Director at Glamour Germany, wearing her Transitions lenses in grey!
6. For when you wanna bring the drama
7. Less is more (especially when teamed with a banging set of brows)
8. The original bat girl
9. The blouse, the hair, the frames! It's all working honey
10. And these ones, for when you're on the front row obviously
Check out more inspiration here!
You might also like: