Oscar de la Renta, legendary fashion designer and 'King of Evening' has died aged 82. Renowned for his elegant red carpet creations and drastic glamour, not to mention his bridal gowns, he fast became a favourite amongst celebrities including Taylor Swift, Sarah Jessica Parker and Cameron Diaz.
In homage to his breathtaking designs, here's 10 of the best things Oscar de la Renta did for fashion.
1. Amal Alamuddin's stunning wedding dress for her marriage to George Clooney
2. Amy Adams in grey tulle gown inspired by black and white photography Oscars 2013
3. Hillary Clinton's gold lace gown for her husband’s second inauguration in 1997
4. Zooey Deschanel in the red strapless ball gown Golden Globes 2013
5. Taylor Swift perfect in pink at this year's Met Gala
6. Emma Watson in bewitching charcoal grey for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Premiere 2011
7. Sarah Jessica Parker autographed gown Met Gala 2014
8. Anne Hathaway shines in slinky silver sequins at the Critics Choice Awards last year
9. Victoria Beckham donned this luscious green mini for his spring 2008 show
10. Karlie Kloss in citrus green asymmetric Oscar de la Renta SS14
And in the famous words of the supermodel, "There is no one on earth who makes a woman feel more beautiful than Oscar de la Renta." You'll be missed Oscar!
Got a favourite De la Renta design? Tweet us @sofeminineUK
Check out Oscar De La Renta's spring/summer 2015 collection
You might also like: