For any fashion follower the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is the highlight of the year when models from all over the globe strut their stuff in some of the most beautiful lingerie sets known to man.
It's the one show of the year when eyeballing sparkling lingerie and spectacular bods is totes acceptable, in fact, it's pretty much there in the rule book.
But as lovely as it is to see Karlie Kloss, Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima in their undies (and wings) we couldn't take our eyes off their tresses!
Victoria's Secret 2013 was not only a big year for bras, with one being valued at a whopping $10 million, the barnets also got their fair share of attention.
Alessandra Ambrosio teamed her safari style ensemble with some cascading ombre curls whilst Karlie Kloss set her sequins off with a slinky slept-in bob.
Meanwhile fellow Angel Doutzen Kroes styled up her kinky harness with soft sultry waves tumbling down to her lacy under garments.
So how do you get dreamy waves like a Victoria's Secret model? Here's how..
How to get Victoria's Secret waves in five easy steps
1. Start by prepping hair with sea salt spray to give it that beach wave texture.
2. Divide the hair into two sections at the back.
3. Take a length of hair and use straighteners to put in a curl.
4. Angle the straighteners downwards to get a looser curl.
5. To finish pull your fingers through your curls to give them a softer finish and that signature VS stamp. Finish with a high shine spray and a serious strut to get those curls bouncing.
Tweets us pics of your DIY waves @sofeminineUK - we'd love to see!